Our website address is: https://www.guidance.com.bd/
Guidance International School is committed to protecting the privacy and information it collects from its community. This policy explains how Guidance International School collects and handles information it receives from students and their families, employees (including applicants for employment) and others who interact with the School or its website.
The type and amount of information we receive about you depends entirely on how you use our site.
• For instance, you may read and download information provided on the site without providing any personal information at all.
• Our web server will collect your domain name (for example, www.aol.com) and means of entry to our web site (for example, via a particular search engine), the date, time and duration of each visit and the site pages visited.
This information is collected and used for informational purposes only. We use this information to measure site usage and to make the site more beneficial to our visitors. Guidance International School takes reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from our online visitors secure against unauthorized access.
It is expected that information shared with Guidance International School during the admission process is given with the consent of a parent or guardian. The school does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
• During the admissions process, personal information will be collected and stored about the applicant and family for the purposes of evaluating the applicant.
• Personal information about applicants, their parents/guardians and siblings will be collected via our website via the Admission Form and Enquiry Form.
• Additional information may be collected by the admissions office via various interviews, phone calls, references, and emails.
• Types of personal information collected include names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, gender, and dates of birth, race, ethnicity, nationality, citizenship, educational history, and legacy status.
• Further, we collect information about the student’s academic and disciplinary history, athletic, and extra-curricular records and interests, and possibly financial information.
• Additional information regarding the applicant’s parents or guardians such as employment and marital status also will be collected.
You are required to provide this information if you would like to apply to or be enrolled at Guidance International School. Without this information, we cannot process a student’s application or enroll them.
Applicant information is stored permanently.
Guidance International School collects information from applicants for employment, employees, and contractors of the school.
• The school uses an employment application to collect personal information such as biographical information, gender, date of birth, employment history, and employment/personal references on all applicants for employment. This information becomes part of the employee’s file once hired.
• Upon hire and throughout employment at the school, the employee may provide additional information to the school such as bank information, biometric information for time-keeping purposes, health information, beneficiary and dependent information, and other information related to such employment.
• The school collects NID numbers from employees and contractors and may collect bank information for payment purposes.
You also may send us personally identifying information, for example, in an email message containing a question or comment, or by completing a web form that provides us with this information. We use information from these communications primarily to respond to you. We may forward your correspondence to school representatives who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that we deem may be of interest to you.
Our site contains links to other Internet web sites, and Guidance International School is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
The school employs reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information and other information and data transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge and accept the data security risks of using our website and our services.
Effective January 2021